Springfield Youth Cycling Club
A NICA (National Interscholastic Cycling Association) Organization
We build strong minds, bodies, character, and communities through cycling.
Every youth is empowered to be part of a thriving and engaged cycling community.
NICA's website: https://www.nationalmtb.org/
Missouri's NICA League website: http://www.missourimtb.org/
NICA in Springfield - Springfield Youth Cycling Club
- The Springfield Youth Cycling Club works to establish and maintain quality middle school and high school mountain bike programs. The Springfield Youth Cycling Club is responsible for establishing a climate that will:
- Provide students who have the desire to mountain bike with the coaching and camaraderie that will help them achieve both competitive and non-competitive cross-country mountain biking goals in a safe and enjoyable manner;
- Develop an awareness of what it is to be an amateur athlete that is both gracious and respectful to their community;
- Create an environment in which they may discover new friendships and find role models;
- Guide students towards learning new skills and disciplines, and spread the foundations of mountain bike riding and racing across the U.S.;
- Foster a responsible attitude toward the use of trails and wilderness;
- Promote the value of cycling to our community as a mode of transportation and as a life long sport.
Coach: Jason Boehm
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adventure Bicycle Company's Support
We loved riding our bikes as kids. We love all kinds of cycling as adults, but especially mountain biking. We are excited to be a Specialized dealer, the Founding National Sponsor of NICA. Being a supporter of NICA locally was a no-brainer!
Our support of NICA athletes and coaches is simple: All eligible NICA athletes and coaches get 25% off their Specialized products purchase (a select few exclusions apply). It's that simple. Now there's no reason not to ride the best!
Stop by the shop, email us, or give us a call (417) 319-6060 if you have any questions.