NICA - National Interscholastic Cycling Association
We build strong minds, bodies, character, and communities through cycling.
Every youth is empowered to be part of a thriving and engaged cycling community.
NICA in Springfield - Springfield Youth Cycling Club
- The Springfield Youth Cycling Club works to establish and maintain quality middle school and high school mountain bike programs. The Springfield Youth Cycling Club is responsible for establishing a climate that will:
- Provide students who have the desire to mountain bike with the coaching and camaraderie that will help them achieve both competitive and non-competitive cross-country mountain biking goals in a safe and enjoyable manner;
- Develop an awareness of what it is to be an amateur athlete that is both gracious and respectful to their community;
- Create an environment in which they may discover new friendships and find role models;
- Guide students towards learning new skills and disciplines, and spread the foundations of mountain bike riding and racing across the U.S.;
- Foster a responsible attitude toward the use of trails and wilderness;
- Promote the value of cycling to our community as a mode of transportation and as a life long sport.
Coach: Cale McAninch
For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adventure Bicycle Company's Support
We loved riding our bikes as kids. We love all kinds of cycling as adults, but especially mountain biking. We are excited to be a Specialized dealer, the Founding National Sponsor of NICA. Being a supporter of NICA locally was a no-brainer!
Our support of NICA athletes and coaches is simple: All eligible NICA athletes and coaches get 25% off their purchase (a select few exclusions apply). It's that simple. Now there's no reason not to ride the best!
Stop by the shop, email us, or give us a call (417) 319-6060 if you have any questions.